Monday, September 14, 2009

Renaissance Costume for Sexy Ladies


The Renaissance or Medieval Times, as they often refers to a time of awakening and liberation of women. Of course, women never complete their liberation, not even in the present and the most modern of its time. But the Renaissance was a time where women were a little more than people who are recognized for their own country.

Fashion started this little liberation of women with more feminine play revealing the skin such as landfill necklines and the addition of many colors and soft side. I've never been a very stylish lady, but if they envy the renaissance clothes, I was in this period.

So, I kept it a point to include all Renaissance Festival and Renaissance costume I can wear at any Halloween party to attend. I also by the way, so that my husband wear Renaissance costumes, a man right with me and he has learned to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment