Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Customer...

We love it when we recieve a e-mail like this in regards to a happy customer:

"We received the dress and are very happy with it. It fits perfectly, based on the measurements we found on your website, and my daughter loves it. I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the excellent customer service you provided and the quick shipment of the dress. We will have plenty of time to have it shortened before the event. I recently had a very bad experience with another company when I ordered a band concert dress for my other daughter, so it was refreshing to have such a pleasant experience with French Novelty. I would say that your excellent customer service is equal to companies like Disney and Starbucks. I will definitely tell my friends about your company."

Thank you ALL so very much for your support and love during this Holiday Season!!!
We know you ALL looked FABULOUS at your event's this month!!!!

Keep on Shopping French Novelty

No comments:

Post a Comment